COMING NOVEMBER 2017
The Institute for Contemporary Art membership program is unlike any other currently offered in Richmond. Coming later this November, our simple three-tiered program will be easy to join and uses a unique loyalty system to reward member engagement and attendance at lectures, programs, and exhibitions. Check out the benefits below to find the level that’s right for you.
Member Free is an invitation to the entire community to join, engage, and discover the ways in which art can have a meaningful impact on your life! As a “green” membership, Member Free is completely digital. You can feel good about joining an organization and helping to reduce waste in the environment. This membership level includes:
• Subscription to the ICA e-news
• Digital Subscription to the ICA Newsletter
• Advance notice of upcoming ICA events
• Members-only exhibition previews
•Participation in the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program
Our paid member levels offer further opportunities for those that want to become a dynamic presence of the ICA. For $250 a year, Member Plus gives you the opportunity to support our institute and its many educational programs. In addition to all of the benefits of Member Free, this level offers:
• Personalized membership card
• Priority booking for museum programs
• 10% ICA Store & Café Discount
• An invitation to one Member Premier event annually
• Reciprocal membership at more than 250 art museums through the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM
Our membership will be about more than just typical benefits. It will connect a community that believes in the ICA and supports our philanthropic mission. For those who believe in the art of our time and the open forum that the ICA will provide, there is Member Premier for $1,000 a year. This level includes all of the benefits of the Member Plus level as well as:
• Access to ICA travel opportunities
• Entertaining privileges through ICA’s facility rentals program
• Recognition in our Annual Report
• Direct member-line phone number
• Behind the scenes tours of exhibitions and areas of interest
Launch the inspiration. Become a Founding Member.
As the ICA nears completion, you can become an engaged, active member from the ground up. Join at any level (including Member Free) by March 1, 2018, and you’ll be invited to an exclusive members-only premiere of the ICA’s inaugural exhibition, Declaration, before the public opening on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Becoming a member of the ICA means joining a rich community of artists and makers, curators, thought-leaders, and creative and curious-minded people who fuel the transformative power of contemporary art. Join us. Our future will be shaped by your passion and vision.